- Curriculum Info
- School Readiness Program
- Developmental Portfolio
- Age Appropriate Facilities
- Early Childhood Professionals
- Parent Teacher Communication
Information regarding your child's day will be documented daily for you to view. This includes details of sleeping habits, toilet practices, child's response to the day and any health and safety issues that may have arisen.
Our staff will also speak with you informally upon collection of the child or through phone calls if any issues arise during the day.
Throughout the year we also offer parent/teacher interviews as a more formal time for a parent and a teacher to talk. They are often held shortly after report cards are sent home so that achievements and concerns can be discussed. Just like every child is different, so will each parent/teacher interview. This will reflect that individuality. However, the following matters are often discussed:
- All areas of development for the child - samples of work may be shown.
- The parent's and teacher's expectations for the child.
- How the teacher evaluates progress.
- Joint development of a plan to help the child overcome any problems and to continue important accomplishments; and how parents and teachers can work together on a continuing basis to encourage the child to do well.